- If your order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. Please read the Terms & Conditions page for more information.
- Most Daffy Apple products are shipped via FedEx Ground.
- Petite Caramel Apple orders of 20+ cases may be shipped via a freight carrier, and orders for nonperishable products (cellophane bags, clear apple boxes, & caramel apple sticks) may be shipped via USPS.
- FedEx Ground has a guaranteed delivery schedule of 2-6 business days, depending on the zone, from Denver, CO (see map below). The stated 2-6 business day delivery time does not include the amount of time needed for processing and production.
- FedEx Ground shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. FedEx cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays. Daffy recommends using a work or business address if you will not be home during the day.
- Daffy does not require a signature for deliveries. Shipments that don't require a signature will be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage. The FedEx driver will not leave the package, regardless of Shipper Release, if they feel the package may be stolen or damaged due to weather. Daffy will happily include any noted delivery instructions on the order’s package, however delivery is at FedEx’s discretion.
- If there are circumstances beyond Daffy’s direct control causing an order to be late or missed, we will not ship apples beyond normal ground service (FedEx Ground) at our expense. These circumstances can include but are not limited to: orders lost due to website malfunction, carrier company errors, bad weather.
- Any shipments that cannot be delivered due to severe weather and FedEx's inability to deliver packages due to weather or other “Acts of God” are not refundable. Daffy, at its discretion, may cancel orders if there is a high probability the shipment will not arrive in time or be damaged due to severe weather. It is the customer's ultimate responsibility to contact Daffy to stop a shipment if the customer lives in an area where severe conditions may exist.
- Daffy will send an email to the email address listed on the order with the package tracking information for all FedEx packages. Tracking numbers are sometimes not available for orders shipped via USPS.
- Daffy cannot ship Caramel Apples to Florida, Arizona, Hawaii, or Alaska. If you are ordering other products from our website, please contact us by phone to place your order. If your billing address is in one of these states, but your order will be delivered to a state that we can ship to, please contact us by phone to place your order.
- Daffy cannot ship any products outside of the United States, to P.O. boxes, to the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, Military Boxes (A.P.O & F.P.O), or Canada.
How do I place an order?
When placing an order for an event, please select the actual event date on the pop-up calendar.
Daffy Caramel Apple orders are scheduled by one of our staff to arrive a few days before the event date selected on the calendar to allow time for repackaging into cellophane, transporting to the event venue, delivering to catering staff, etc.
If the actual event date is not selected, the Apple order will be delivered too soon, or too late. Please DO NOT pad the event date to an earlier date. Apples are perishable and we ship for maximum freshness. Feel free to call or email us if any confusion.
When do you recommend placing an event order?
We suggest event orders be placed 3-4 weeks in advance of the event date.
We will schedule your shipment to arrive approximately 2-3 days prior to the event date chosen for the order. Due to the perishable nature of Caramel Apples, we cannot schedule shipments to arrive more than a few days before your event.
What time of the year do Apple orders ship?
Each year we produce Daffy Apples from late August until early November.
Local customers in the Denver Metro Area may Contact Us to discuss order pick-up starting in August. We may not be able to ship Caramel Apples until the third week of September depending on weather (temperature), as they are perishable. Please Click Here for more information on shipping.
What type of packaging would you recommend for an event or wedding?
We strongly suggest ordering 3 packs for your event or wedding.
Caramel Apples come in their single or 3 pack retail packaging to help protect and keep them fresh. We are unable to custom package our Caramel Apples, however we do sell Cellophane Bags and Clear Plastic Boxes to help display. By ordering 3 packs, the apples are easier to remove from the tray to place in your own package.
What if I am planning an event or wedding not within Caramel Apple season?
As a locally owned business, we want to do our best to allow you to celebrate your big day with your favorite treats.
We offer Caramel Apple Kits and Dipping Caramel that are both easy to use, and shipped year round!
If you're looking for something different, or need help, feel free to Contact Us, and we will be able to help!
My event is in Florida, Hawaii, or Alaska, what should I do?
Unfortunately, if an order is placed to ship to one of these states, we will have to cancel. If there is any issue with having a billing address located in one of these states, but shipping to a different address, please Contact Us by phone to place an order.