Daffy Chocolate Caramel Cookies
Looking for the tastiest, gooiest, most delicious cookie recipe ever? Look no further!
Ingredients (yield 16 cookies):
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Daffy Baker's Caramel, softened
- In mixing bowl of mixer with paddle attachment blend butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and creamy.
- Add to bowl egg and vanilla extract and mix until just blended.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- To mixing bowl add dry ingredients and blend.
- Add milk to bowl and mix to thoroughly combine.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips.
- Allow batter to cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Scoop batter into 32 1-inch balls.
- Use finger to indent middle of balls to form small cup shape.
- Drop spoonful of Daffy Apple All Natural Baker's Caramel into 16 of the small cups.
- Top caramel with the 16 empty dough cups and pinch sides to seal cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-13 minutes.