Daffy Caramel Brownies
Ingredients (yield 12 brownies):
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour, plus 1 tablespoon for dusting
- ¼ cup Daffy Baker's Caramel, softened
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare 8”x8” square pan with foil and oil spray.
- In medium bowl mix together oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Add the 1/3 cup of flour.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Put the 1 tablespoon of flour onto a plate for dusting the bottom of the caramel.
- Scoop Daffy Baker’s Caramel out into ½ teaspoon portions and roll the into rope shapes the length of pan.
- Place caramel ropes onto plate of flour to dust just the bottom and place on top of brownie batter.
- Repeat 4-5 times while spacing ropes 1-2 inches apart.
Bake brownies 25-30 minutes.